Paint Parties Happen the Last Weekend of Every Month
All sessions last 2 to 3 hours and cost $35.
Light refreshments and all art materials are included. Feel free to bring your own wine or beer!
Bring a friend or give us a shout out on social media and save $5.
Upcoming Scheduled Parties are:
Friday, March 24th, at 5:00 pm.
Friday, April 28th, at 5:30 p.m.
Friday, May 26th, at 5:30 p.m.
Friday, June 16th, at 5:30 p.m.
Friday, July 21st, at 5:30 p.m.
Why are our paint parties different?
We give you a reference to work from, but we encourage you to be creative so that your painting reflects you, not just a cookie cutter image. We want you to have a good time and come away with a work of art worthy of displaying on your wall, but we also want you to learn actual techniques that you can apply to creating art in the future.
We cater to all skill levels. For the beginners, we break things down into small, manageable steps so that you can create a work of art you can be proud of and learn a few things about painting techniques. For the more advanced artist, we foster your skills and encourage your creativity so that you can still feel challenged and fulfilled as you paint.
And above all, we want you to relax and have fun in a positive, creative environment. Come wine, design and unwind with us on the last weekend of each month.
Want to schedule a private paint party? Great for:
Birthday Parties (for Kids or Grown-Ups)
Girls’ Night Out
Mom’s/Dad’s Night Out
Paint Parties are Fun for Any Occasion!
Rules and Guidelines for Private Birthday Parties and Events
Thank you for your interest in Figure 8 Ink Studios for your next Birthday party/ Special event. We look forward to working with you to make it a great experience for you or your young artists. Here are a few guidelines to consider before booking your party with us:
- We offer a 2 hour time slot for our parties. This time will be used mostly on the painting/activity and then a small slot can be set aside for cake, ice cream, or just small refreshments.
- You may bring whichever refreshments you choose: cake, ice cream, drinks, snacks etc.
- For children’s parties, due to lack of space, we suggest dropping children off for the painting/activity portion of the party and then parents participating in cake and ice cream at the end of the time slot.
- In order to fit in enough time for the painting/activity itself, we do not allow time to open presents here at the studio.
- Our minimum number of participants is 6 and our maximum is 15.
- Prices for parties are based on the number of participants and the activity/painting that is chosen. Either a base rate or price per participant ($10-$25).