What are you waiting for?
Paint Parties are held Seasonally and close to Holidays
All sessions last 2 to 3 hours and cost $35.
Light refreshments and all art materials are included. Feel free to bring your own wine or beer!
Bring a friend or give us a shout out on social media and save $5.
Upcoming Scheduled Parties are:
Friday, September 29th, at 5:30 p.m.
Friday, October 27th, at 5:30 p.m.
Friday, December 15th, at 5:30 p.m.
Why are our paint parties different?
We give you a reference to work from, but we encourage you to be creative so that your painting reflects you, not just a cookie cutter image. We want you to have a good time and come away with a work of art worthy of displaying on your wall, but we also want you to learn actual techniques that you can apply to creating art in the future.
We cater to all skill levels. For the beginners, we break things down into small, manageable steps so that you can create a work of art you can be proud of and learn a few things about painting techniques. For the more advanced artist, we foster your skills and encourage your creativity so that you can still feel challenged and fulfilled as you paint.
And above all, we want you to relax and have fun in a positive, creative environment. Come wine, design and unwind with us!
Want to schedule a private paint party? Great for:
Birthday Parties (for Kids or Grown-Ups)
Girls’ Night Out
Mom’s/Dad’s Night Out
Paint Parties are Fun for Any Occassion!
Rules and Guidelines for Private Birthday Parties and Events
Thank you for your interest in Figure 8 Ink Studios for your next Birthday party/ Special event. We look forward to working with you to make it a great experience for you or your young artists. Here are a few guidelines to consider before booking your party with us:
- We offer a 2 hour time slot for our parties. This time will be used mostly on the painting/activity and then a small slot can be set aside for cake, ice cream, or just small refreshments.
- You may bring whichever refreshments you choose to the studio: cake, ice cream, drinks, snacks etc.
- For children’s parties, due to lack of space, we suggest dropping children off for the painting/activity portion of the party and then parents participating in cake and ice cream at the end of the time slot.
- In order to fit in enough time for the painting/activity itself, we do not allow time to open presents here at the studio.
- Our minimum number of participants is 6 and our maximum is 15 if the party is held at the studio. For travelling parties the minimum number of participants is 10 and our maximum is 50.
- Prices for parties are based on amount of participants and the activity/painting that is chosen. Either a base rate or price per participant ($10-$35). If the party is under 10 participants there is a base charge of $50.
- Payment for those participating must be made in advance along with a $50 paint party deposit made by the host either online or at the shop.
- Unless stated in advance, parties will default to being held at the Studio. If your party is a travelling party you must include the specifications of the location when filling out our paint party registration form.